loj

About

The combined forces of Loris and Josh, two psychonauts connecting world rhythms with heavy bass vibrations. This duo likes to reside in the realm of the experimental. With hours of original music and releases on TrapNation, Elysian, Emengy, SpicyBois, MusicHighCourt, TribalTrap, Noisia’s Label Division and UZ’s label Quality Goods Records. Creating sets that are 95% original, the other 5% being talented artists that they collaborate with such as Quix, Dabow, Dilip, DJCraze, DJRide, Chromonicci, Mo Vibes & Jon Casey. They are the tastemakers of bounce and earthshaking frequencies pushing bass music to the forefront with their own brand of unique psychedelic flavor.

Music



Socials



Contact

Booking:
Kevin Lee: kevin@muzetalent.com